Local Pickup is a shipping method that can be added to Shipping Zones. It is a method that allows the customer to pick up the order themselves.
To use this method it must be added to a Shipping Zone.
- Go to SC Commerce > Settings > Shipping.
- Select a Shipping Zone, and click the + icon to Add Shipping Method. A modal window will display.
- Select Local Pickup from the dropdown.
- Click Add shipping method.
- Click Local Pickup in the row you wish to define. This takes you to a different screen.
- Enter a Title that displays to customers in checkout. You can use any text that suits your arrangements (eg Local delivery).
- Select Tax Status – Define whether or not tax is applied to the shipping amount.
- Enter Cost – Cost for the option, is applied to entire cart.
- Save changes.
Customers residing in the zone with this shipping option are able to select this in the cart and during checkout.