The first tab in the SC Commerce > Settings area is where you define some general settings for your store.
The first section is for your store address.
This is followed by some important basic options regarding how you will be selling your products.
- Will you sell to all countries, or only some?
- Will you ship to all countries, or only some?
- How do you want to set your customer’s default location?
- Do you want to enable the Tax option to calculate taxes and and include them in sales? (this will add the Tax tab to the main settings menu.)
- Do you want to offer Coupons on your store? (this will add the Coupons menu item to the main SC Commerce menu.)
Finally you need to set your store’s currency. For more details about this see the Currency page.