Developer docs provide more in-depth reference material for experienced users.
Useful hooks for various template pages (with illustrated examples) can be found on the following pages:
Other miscellaneous resources:
- CSS Structure explains how the SC Commerce CSS stylesheets work, and how to override them.
- Conditional Tags can be used in template files to change what content is displayed based on what conditions the page matches.
- Useful Core Functions are found in
includes/wc-core-functions.php and can be used by themes and plugins.
- Classes gives a list of the common classes used in SC Commerce.
- Image Sizes for Theme Developers explains how SC Commerce registers image sizes to define the dimensions of images used on the site.